After Paint was completed, I had to make a small opening in the wheelwell to align the captured nut with the body bolts. The passenger corner body mounting bolts would not thread up.

SO.... I made a 1 3/4" hole in the inner fender to access the nuts. All went well. I removed the nut bar as it was laying on its side and cleaned out the debris. Then I started clearing back the paint to weld in a patch to cover the hole. That's when I really noticed the bondo:

And I ground off the bondo further back and further back looking for solid metal.

And further back....

 

These are the pieces I had to cut out:

And here is the hole so far. It goes further up into the door pillar.

That will be a second repair.

The view from the inside: